You’re just 6 steps away from passing! Take advantage of WeDrive’s smart algorithm
The WeDrive Theory App is the UK’s only theory test app that applies cloud technology to its fullest potential and maximise the benefits it can offer learners. Download link:
With WeDrive’s technology you’re able to practice on your mobile and/or PC and easily pick back up with your latest progress automatically synchronised, wherever you are and whatever device you use. The choice is yours. WeDrive puts the power in your hands.
So, lets get straight to it. Your 6 steps are as follows:
1.Open your WeDrive Theory App. Simply click ‘Practise’. Then work through every question, by topic. You can exit at any time, with your progress always saved seamlessly. Need to further your understanding around a particular question? Unsure of why an answer is wrong (or right)? Simply tap the question mark to take a look at the explanation. You can ‘flag’ all the questions you want to pay extra attention to or need to remember to return to later. For any questions you answer incorrectly, these will automatically be saved in the Wrongly Answered folder for your convenience. Don’t forget to take another look at these!
2. Work through all the questions in the Wrongly Answered folder and make sure you can answer them correctly. How quickly can you empty this folder?!
3. Go through the questions stored in the Most Difficult folder. This folder automatically saves and updates the top 100 questions you’ve most frequently answered incorrectly. Once you’ve finished, make sure you’ve been able to clear all the questions from the Wrongly Answered folder again!
4. Once you’ve finished the first three steps, you’re ready to attempt WeDrive’s in-app Mock Test. You can even try to get to the top of our highest scoring list! As before, all your wrongly answered questions are saved to the Wrongly Answered question folder automatically. Most importantly, you can practice the Mock Test on your PC, from pc.wedrive.app. Simply go to that web page in your browser of choice, and log in using your usual account details. The Mock Test on our PC site is just like the real life theory test – so make sure you give it a go.
5. If you want to also practice the hazard perception test, you can easily do this by upgrading your WeDrive account either on PC (via Paypal) or by in-app purchase for a one-off cost of just £2.99. Just like with our master question bank, all the hazard perception videos on our platform are DVSA licensed and updated to reflect the latest content. The videos can be streamed directly to your device, with no need to download them first.
6. You can even also compete with other learners on the WeDrive platform, in the app’s Competition function. Satisfy your competitive streak, or just test yourself and see how high you can score. Practising our specialist questions on Road Signs or the Highway Code, for example, will help your understand of the theory and boost your knowledge to the level required to pass the real thing – and to get licensed.
At WeDrive we are always listening and looking to improve. If you have any thoughts about our app, or about the learn-to-drive experience, just let us know. Please follow us on our social media platforms and DM us with any questions.
Also, feel free to get involved with our monthly competitions, to win Amazon vouchers, Apple products and other exciting giveaways!